?(6)? ?greee" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????1???2????3????4????5?????Next????????? ?Narrow your se
arch????????Spring???Layouts? ???? ???blue? ?(4)? ?blue and green? ?(4)? ?centered designs? ?(7)? ?circles? ?(6)? ?colorful? ?(5)? ?cute? ?(4)? ?easter? ?(5)? ?easter eggs? ?(3)? ?fl BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

TGDB week 2

Ellos...

Starting time... 3:46 P.M





Mood...HAPPY



Outside my window.. SUNNY



I'm reading...Nothing i am hoping to get percy jackson and the olympians



I'm listening to... to my keyboard type..



I'm wearing...converse, jean knee pants and happy bunny shirt that says i did it buy im blaming u!



Yesterday... Sunny



I'm excited for... Geting to be in a musci video ( YES IT TRUE I REALLY GET TO BE DETAILS LATER!)



I'm sad because... I am not sad at all!



I'm hungry for...DONUTS



The song stuck inside my head is... Snine by the newsboys



I want... Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds to be on all the time.. lol well not ALL the time...



I love...Spring..



I loathe...having to clean my room..



This week, my goal is... HAVE FUN!



Did I meet last week's goal? Nope



Ending time...3:51 P.M

Yippers i am going to be in a music video with REAL videoographers! feel free to ask questions LOL sorry i am nto trying to brag i just think it is going to be really AWESOME i just hope i will be ready for my close up HAHA! JK!

3 inspiring dreams from BFFS:

Adria said...

coool! a music video? For who/why/when/will you post it??

:D

Golden Eagle said...

cool! what IS it, exactly?

Elyse Martin said...

Okay adria, it is for my dance class and something else i forgot what and why is cause i dont know why when is may 29 and i dont know it depends on how they give it to me... golden eagle it is umm just me dancing and my friends and i think maybe not there might be someone singing.. they are also going to be video taping my WHOLE dance recital i will see if i can get that on here to :)! yeah sorry adria i dont really remember who else it is for this is the first time i have ever done this so i dont know what she is going to do with it but i am excited well hope this answers your questions and if you have anymore feel free to ask! and i dont know what the video ppl are going to do maybe if they like it they might show it to someone famous! lol jk well idk who knows they might!!!!!