?(6)? ?greee" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????1???2????3????4????5?????Next????????? ?Narrow your se
arch????????Spring???Layouts? ???? ???blue? ?(4)? ?blue and green? ?(4)? ?centered designs? ?(7)? ?circles? ?(6)? ?colorful? ?(5)? ?cute? ?(4)? ?easter? ?(5)? ?easter eggs? ?(3)? ?fl BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 8, 2010

TGDB Week 3

 Hi!




Starting time...

8:33 AM












Mood...HAPPY







Outside my window.. Fresh morning dew and sun!







I'm reading...Nothing







I'm listening to... My dogs..






I'm wearing...converse, Who is the fairest of them all T-shirt, tink jacket, black pants







Yesterday... weird







I'm excited for... My dance pics on saturday!!!







I'm sad because... I am not sad at all!







I'm hungry for...PINEAPPLE YUMM







The song stuck inside my head is... Dashing though the snow on a pair of broken skis crashing into trees the show is turning red i think i might be dead i wake up in a hospital bed with stiches in my head!

Sorry i dont know who it is by its just funny!







I want... moving to be over with yeah were moving to one of are rent houses the weekend! (we own it were not renting it lol! my parents own about 4 houses one is a 2 story!)







I love...Everything







I loathe...packing to move!







This week, my goal is... to be moved and get that OVER WITH!!







Did I meet last week's goal?YES!







Ending time...8:40 AM
 
 
Well byes! ( girls just post ur pics urls in a comment and tell me if you want flashy or nonflashy lol! ill make a post with the poems later..

4 inspiring dreams from BFFS:

Adria said...

Here are my pix for the giveaway:

http://tengossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/taylor-lautner-snl.jpg

Here is another:

http://mynostalgictoys.biz/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Schylling-sock-monkey.jpg

There ya go :)

Elyse Martin said...

Okay thakns do you want the deco to flash or not?

Elyse Martin said...

:)

Golden Eagle said...

http://media.photobucket.com/image/golden%20eagle/adidas182ia/sspicgoea.jpg?o=52

No flash/sparkly please. :)